Saturday, November 8, 2008

More pictures that I took

Tonight, the whole family got together for my cousin's Birthday. I stole my Aunt's camera and took a few pictures, before she caught me with her camera....again.
This is my brother, Bradyn. The hat he is wearing..he made it. Here is my cousin, Ivan (his is a really good dancer) my brother Bradyn and my older sister, Ashlyn. Her real name is Daryn Ashlyn. But in the family, she goes by Sissy.
I took this picture in my Aunt's backyard.

This is the moon. I don't see any man on the moon. Do you?


Another picture of my brother and sister. Plus the back side of my Aunt DeAnn and my mom.



I can't wait to get a hold of my Aunts camera the next time we get together.
For now..Peace out.





No comments:

Hunter E. Norris

Hunter E. Norris

Spiderman

Spiderman

Superman

Superman

Batman

Batman

Sharkboy

Sharkboy
one of my favorite shows

Wizards of waverly place

Wizards of waverly place
my favorite show